Maternity Clothes? Yep...I think I have enough now that I should be set unless I get unexpectedly huge lol!
Weight Gain? Still around 12 pounds...however could be more since my Mom is here and always having us eat sweets!
Stretch Marks? Not so far! After realizing my skin is more like my Mom's than I thought, I am hoping I follow suit like her, my aunts, and my Grandma (who had 12 babies) and not get any stretch marks! However, I am still lotioning, oiling, and drinking TONS of water to aid on the side of genetics lol =)
Sleep? Very hit or miss....sometimes its ok, others not at all good. I am hoping to go back to sleeping well!
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling him kick on the outside! I SOOOO wish Logan was here to be able to feel him. Plus more consistent movement this week! We have also been busy putting LB's room together! My Mom and I painted, put up chair rail, and put the crib together! I found several baseball decorations and only have a few more things to order!!
Movement? Yes much more consistent the past week! Its fun, but still slightly creepy! I can imagine this will be yet another thing to worry about if I get used to him moving! I do notice he tends to move at specific times of the day, particularly in the morning when I get up and in the evening sitting on the couch.
Gender? Boy!
What I miss? Logan...I am ready to have him home with me!
Symptoms: Stretching and the fun exciting, round ligament pain.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink water and just stay busy...helps the pregnancy time go faster, as well as deployment time!
Milestones: Getting LB's room put together!
Emotions: Excited and looking forward to more decorating and baby showers coming up in November and December!
I had a great time helping you paint and decorate the baby's room...and picking out a chair!
ReplyDelete