Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all the time
Weight Gain? I am up to around 12 lbs!
Stretch Marks? Nope....still using lotion/oil =).
Sleep? Better-I got a nice body pillow and now that Logan is gone I have his side to sleep on too lol.
Best Moment of the Week? People actually being able to tell that I am pregnant and the kids asking questions about it!
Movement? I apparently have an anterior placenta, meaning it sits between my stomach and the baby-so he has to kick through that for me to feel it! I can feel some kicks, but nothing consistent!
Gender? Boy!
What I miss? New fall clothes!
Symptoms: More stretching and growing this week I think-I have been sore all along the bottom of my belly from the growing! Also, my belly button is on the verge of becoming an outie! Guess its time to take my belly ring out, I think that is what's holding it in ha ha. Back pain this week also-it might be time to go to the chiropractor once a week!
What I'm looking forward to? Being able to countdown in the other direction =)
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to stress over things I can't control...Logan's saying.
Milestones: Hitting the half way point of the pregnancy!
Emotions:Excited to start decorating the nursery with my Mom this next week! Missing my love as usual until he is back safely with me here!
No comments:
Post a Comment