![]() |
| Arms and hands! |
![]() | ||
| Profile shot! See my nose =) I think he has his tongue out....not sure! |
![]() |
| Logan's upper lip! I suspect this little one is going to take more after him than me! |
![]() |
| The confirmation of its a boy shot! |
![]() |
| A 3D shot of his features-still fairly creepy but more human like than 3 weeks ago! |
![]() | ||
| I think he looks like an angry old man lol! Rest assured, he also does not have nubs for arms lol...just a poor picture with 3D/4D! |
| Slowly growing! |






Did they cut you guys a video too?
ReplyDeleteOh yay you look so pregnant!!!! We should get together soon!
ReplyDeleteTodd they did give us a dvd but honestly, I couldn't even begin to figure out how to put it up here ha ha =). Its pretty much just an in action part of the ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You look so cute Nickiferd, I'm so glad that the anatomy scan went well and all looks good with the little peanut. I just realized you could leave comments on your blog, welcome to 2011 Robin!! lol
ReplyDelete