Wednesday, September 14, 2011

17 weeks!

How Far Along? 17 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Moving towards all maternity pants...I still can wear a few pairs of work pants with the button undone, however I found that the zipper is also needing to be undone....so I feel in the next few weeks that it will be all maternity!  

Weight Gain? Once again...tried to eat healthier.  Didn't weigh myself ha ha. 

Stretch Marks? Nope! Check daily though =).

Sleep? Crappy due to Rusty having allergies and itching all night! Hopefully with his new meds he will be less itchy and not keep me up all night =/.

Best Moment of the Week? Another sixth grade teacher saying, look at that cute baby bump you keep hidden all day when I wore a maternity shirt to work this week!

Movement? I think I feel him about once a day...but again it could just be me imagining things! It feels ticklish and very strange! I was feeling my stomach the other night and felt a weird hard spot for a few seconds and kept pushing on it and it eventually moved, I am guessing it was him! Probably annoyed I was pushing on him.

Gender? BOY!

What I miss? Wine lol...it has been a long few weeks and I could use a glass!


Symptoms: Starting to get more hungry!

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling consistent movement and knowing its him.

Weekly Wisdom: Continue to sleep early and drink water, I feel so much better.

Milestones: Feeling movement? I hope ha ha.


Emotions: Just stressed...I can't wait to be done with the actual teaching portion of student teaching! 7 more days.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there momma! you're doing great. as soon as your stress drops, you'll get to enjoy it a lot more. your appetite will definitely increase but when you get towards the end, you won't have anywhere to put it, so frustrating. you definitely look cute even if you don't feel it. xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till you start having to pee every 5 minutes...:)

    ReplyDelete