Wednesday, September 7, 2011

16 weeks=4 months!

How Far Along? 16 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? I wore maternity skinny jeans this weekend. They were glorious =).  Still a bit big but nice to not feel not stuffed in my other clothes. 

Weight Gain? Tried to eat alot healthier this week.  Have been trying to eat more protein, veggies, and fruits-less junk food like cheetos =).  I still want french fries tho-I could eat those for every meal ha ha. 

Stretch Marks? None yet...still using my bio oil!

Sleep? Not great-I keep waking up on my back despite my best efforts to sleep on my side.  I am trying to train myself early, but we will see how this goes.

Best Moment of the Week?  Finding out what we are having.

Movement? I think I have felt him a few times, it is a strange tickle from the inside!

Gender? BOY!

What I miss? Nothing really....pretty content. 


Symptoms: The usual...no more dizzy feelings though!

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling more movement!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep early....I am feeling more tired this week.

Milestones: Hitting a new month!

Emotions:I feel like crying lately ha ha...poor Logan.  He hates when I cry so I feel like I have to hold it in for his sake =)

2 comments:

  1. Only 5 months to go! How fast time flies. Now, I'm just waiting for the FB pregnancy reveal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the reveal too!!

    and technically, 6 months. it's 40 weeks of gestation on average. they don't tell you that when you sign up for this. ;)

    ReplyDelete