Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week In Review!

Well this week doesn't really have much to report on. It has gone by pretty fast, which I am thankful for. I would prefer to just get this week behind me and move on with the next!

This week I painted our master bedroom-we painted it to match our duvet cover that we received as a wedding gift from Logan's Mom! We are still debating if we will paint another wall in the room-but I will have to wait for Logan to see it!

Here is a picture:
As you can see its a deep blue-the paint was called sapphire black-so you get the impression that it would be too dark-but it was exactly what we were looking for!

I am thinking in a few weeks I will be tackling the wall in the kitchen which will match the living room wall, so it will be a deep red.

On Saturday night, last night-I went to the Christmas parade in Clarksville, it was the 50th parade. With that big important anniversary you would think the parade would be great-WRONG. It was a freezing 28 degrees and then to wait two hours to see a few floats and far too many beauty queens was really not worth our time! We went back to one of the girl's houses after though and had chili I made and just sat around and talked. We came up with several good fund raising ideas for next year for the FRG (family readiness group) for Logan's company! So it was a nice way to spend my Saturday night!

Today I am getting ready to clean the entire house-it is dirty since I have been putting it off all week! Rusty and I have to run up to the base to check on some Christmas presents-so that will get us out for a while! Then I have plans to wrap all the Christmas presents after that-so we have a busy day! The dog park might even be an option if Rusty and I can brave the cold!

This next week is going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY! I have more holiday stuff going on this week! On Tuesday I head up to the base to make a movie for Logan as a Christmas Present-they will send this to him and make sure he gets it before Christmas! I am taking Rusty! Then Thursday a friend and I are going to Nashville to see a holiday symphony show. Then Friday is the Logan's company Christmas party. I have several "dates" since alot of my friends husbands are also MIA-so we are all going together. This Christmas party has the theme of the ugly holiday sweater party-my sweater is awful and my turtle neck to wear under it is just as awful. I will have pictures to post after this I am sure!

Well better get going to vacuum and finishing cleaning so Rusty and I can head out to get our errands done and hopefully get back quickly to our nice warm house!

Love,
Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment