
Here lies my poor poor car! This was a very bad week. For those of you who don't know-I was in an accident on Thursday afternoon. I rear-ended a big ford truck. This is what happens when you run into something 3 times the size of your car and with a very large trailer hitch. The jeep had to be towed and then was taken to the Jeep dealership. They should be calling early next week with an estimate on how much it costs to fix. We will have to pay $1000 to the dealership but then our insurance will cover the rest.
My lovely friend Alena was nice enough to call Logan's work and they got a hold of him...however somewhere the part that I was mostly ok was lost in translation which ended up with having poor Logan frantic that I was not ok! This is like people's worst fear when they are gone and having something happen to their spouse! Hopefully something like this never happens again...
I had to go to the ER today, Friday. What a surprise-I can't go more than a month without putting some type of drug in my body...I have a severe case of whiplash which they tell me is just going to get worse. They said after 5-7 days they said eventually it will start feeling better-which puts us right at Christmas, what horrible timing for this!So I am on muscle relaxers and pain medicine. After tomorrow I should be able to take it more regularly. I have to work tomorrow-or more or less sit in the chair and not jerk my head around!
SO lets hope that this next week at home goes better....
No comments:
Post a Comment