Thursday, June 12, 2014

25 Weeks with baby 2!

How Far Along? 25 weeks!

Weight Gain? Will find out Monday....

Stretch Marks? Have been using the lotion and I think it is helping.

Sleep? I slept really well for a few nights, like the best sleep I have had in months, but last night was awful and I barely slept at all.

Best Moment of the Week?  I think just feeling pretty good this week. I haven't been as achy, just trying to take it easy, but still enjoy going out every few days.  Also, very thankful for Logan who has been amazing taking care of the monkey. He has totally stepped up in helping around the house, taking Landon out to do fun things, and helping me when I feel like I should be resting!

Movement? She is a big mover. More so than Landon was at this age-or at least that I can feel. The whole anterior placenta thing (meaning it is between my uterus and little miss) seems to not be making a huge difference this week. I feel her all over. I also felt her have the hiccups for the first time yesterday-that is great, that means she is practicing breathing =).

What I miss? To stand in the evening and cook dinner! I pull up our stools and use those when cooking by the stove and chopping things. Totally helpful!

Symptoms: Still feeling alot of contractions/balling up movements. Other than that, I feel pretty good.

What I'm looking forward to? We are attending a free labor comforts class tonight put on by our doula. I am hoping we learn some good techniques and am pretty excited Logan is able to go. We thought he was going to be gone, which would have been a bummer.   We also have our ultrasound tomorrow afternoon for another length check. Monday we have my second centering appointment which Logan will be able to attend because he has the day off. We are also getting a hospital tour that day!

Weekly Wisdom: More water! Taking it easy for a few days is good, so I can still go out and do a few things with Landon.  Also, I ordered our groceries online and can just pick them up for a small fee! Not wandering around the grocery store for an hour was nice =).

Emotions: Trying to remain optimistic. I am trying to take Logan's stand point that worrying about what is going on with me and the outcome (both of which are mostly out of my control), is not helpful. So I am just trying to take it day by day. I am also trying to take comfort in the idea that I was on bed rest this time with Landon-and so far, I am not yet. Hoping for good news tomorrow.

Belly picture: 25 weeks-I feel like we had a huge growth spurt the last few days!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're worrying less :) And I love seeing Landon in these photos with you! Cute belly, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good read, I think you look great, not much bigger than the last picture. Landon looks like a happy boy. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and sounding good!!! half way there and more!

    ReplyDelete