How Far Along? 26 weeks!
Weight Gain? The good news is I only gained 3 pounds in the last month, which puts me at about 15 total at this point
Stretch Marks? None yet-I think the one I thought I saw was a false alarm.
Sleep? Hit or miss-always up a few times a night regardless.
Best Moment of the Week? This week has been stressful in terms of pregnancy stuff.
Movement? She moves all night long! I think she is part of the reason I wake up at night so often because she is kicking me all the time. He movements are starting to move up so I think she is slowly moving up, I feel her about an inch or two above my belly button.
What I miss? Not feeling stressed over every little thing.
Symptoms: Hip pain at night, lots of random popping up my back/pelvis, and contractions (boo-contractions)
What I'm looking forward to? Logan has another 3 day weekend this weekend, so we will be relaxing as a family. I am hoping he will paint her room tomorrow!
Emotions: Stressed.
Updates: So starting last Friday I went in for an ultrasound. Everything checked out fine in terms of me, despite the contractions. The MFM at the ultrasound clinic was able to feel one of my contractions and he did say he was rather concerned how strong it was. So he scheduled me for another ultrasound on Monday morning to see if they were changing anything. We got back on Monday morning for my ultrasound and everything still appears to be ok. The cervix is in the normal range, but my contractions are certainly noticeable and somewhat strong depending on the time of day. So I asked to be put on progesterone like I was with Landon's pregnancy. So we will see if that helps.
Another stressful thing that happened was I found out I failed my 1 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. I am currently waiting on the results of the 3 hour test. I went this morning after fasting for 12 hours and had to be stabbed four times every hour after drinking this nasty drink. It had 100 grams of sugar.
Belly picture: 26 week...without the Landon photo bomb. He was still in bed this morning when I took this.
Until next week....

No comments:
Post a Comment