Weight Gain? My body likes to gain weight while pregnant-no matter what I eat...so I am just going to hope I gain less than with Landon =).
Stretch Marks? I think I have one...I got some new lotion...time will tell.
Sleep? Back to sleeping poorly. My hips and shoulders are in pain all the time, so that makes it really hard to sleep. I have also been getting some awful Charlie horses. I feel everything starts earlier this time around.
Best Moment of the Week? Hitting 24 weeks today-viability day. Almost done trimming the nursery-this means Logan can start the other painting soon!
Movement? Lots of movement lately. She is all over the place. I usually feel her by my left hip and then on the right side of my belly button.
What I miss? Being able to parent Landon fully. Not lifting him up, going out and doing everything we used to makes me feel guilty. I know it won't last forever, but I can see him behaving differently because he is bored.
Symptoms: Lots of contractions the last week-trying to remain positive that my body will know how to handle them like before and not need bed rest this time. The Dr. on Tuesday told us everything seems "fine" and just to keep track of my contractions. We will see what the next few weeks bring.
What I'm looking forward to? Ultrasound on the 13th-hoping for good news.
Weekly Wisdom: More water! Apparently 120 oz. a day isn't enough....
Emotions: Today I am ok-we were busy around the house and my body has been behaving. We have a busy weekend, so I am hoping I do ok. WE did get some good news, Logan won't be leaving for 6 weeks like we had thought this summer. His boss said it was going to be too risky and possibly take too long to get him home if something happened-so he is staying. As of now...we seriously get a different story every week. We will see how long this one sticks!
Belly picture: 24 weeks comparison!


Good News!! You are looking good! I love the comparison shots! and especially Landon's interest!!! He will fine!
ReplyDeleteGood to see Landon in the belly picture, you are looking good, try some small exercises to keep the soreness down. Love you. Dad
ReplyDelete