Weight Gain? Around 10 lbs is my guess
Stretch Marks? None that I can see
Sleep? I have good days and bad days. My hips and shoulders have been really achy so sleeping long stretches just doesn't happen.
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing the MFM say I have a pretty cervix....made my day ha ha. So as you can imagine things are still looking god. Next scan is in 2.5 weeks on the 16th with another monthly appointment.
Movement? She has been quieter during the day but I think that is because we have been busy, but she is none stop moving a night.
What I miss? Being able to do things without getting out of breath.
Symptoms: Achy lately...plus more Braxton Hick's Contractions. The Dr. today said just to be aware of them and if they seem timeable I need to call and see if I need to go in.
What I'm looking forward to? Hitting 24 weeks next week-which is viability...morbid I know.
Weekly Wisdom: Positive thinking that all is going well.
Emotions:Stressed considering this is the time where things happened with Landon. I am very hopeful that this pregnancy will be different!
Belly picture:

This pregnancy is going to be Aces!
ReplyDeleteOh Nicki this has to be the cutest baby bump picture so far! No only are you so cute but the little guy in the background waving is just too much!!!! This pregancy is going to be so different than before so relax!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Marie on how cute the picture - and you are even smiling and not so serious! I vote Landon is in all of your pictures.
ReplyDelete