Maternity Clothes? Yep, a friend gave me some used clothes so I am excited to wear those as well.
Weight Gain? Up about 7 lbs. Not too bad for almost half way.
Stretch Marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Not great, if I am up to use the restroom less than 2 times I consider that a win. It may help now that my lovely snoring husband is gone for the next few weeks! ;).
Best Moment of the Week? Our anatomy scan was this morning, little miss is mesuring right on track and looks very healthy. Everything with me is checking out ok as well!
Movement? Yep, she moves ALOT. Even more than Landon at this stage-Logan has felt her a feel times and he always gets excited. I haven't let Landon try to feel her yet, I think it may scare him since he won't understand.
Gender? Definitely a girl-confirmed again this morning. She also looks pretty similar to Mr. Landon at this age. Oh and complete drama already-notice her arm/hand over her face saying, no pictures please!
What I miss? Sleeping all the way through the night.
Symptoms: Getting more hungry and still braxton hicks.
Weekly Wisdom: I feel better drinking ALOT of water and doing a bit of prenatal yoga seems to help her move around and out of my pelvis and relieving some of the aching I get from her.
Milestones: Almost to 20 weeks!
Emotions: After a good appointment today, my nerves have calmed a little bit. We have two appointments in the next month, one in a bit over 2 weeks and then another at the end of the month. Both are going to be monitoring the baby and me for any of the issues that came up with Landon. After we hit 24 weeks, the approach is more treatment based, than preventative. So we shall see what the next 5 weeks bring...hopefully nothing eventful as Logan has a busy summer planned with traveling.
19 week belly:
Until next week =).


Nice to see you got this up on Friday, snoring, talk to your Mom. :) Great to have another little girl in the family. Love, Dad
ReplyDelete