Weight Gain? Probably around 10 lbs.
Stretch Marks? None yet
Sleep? Been sleeping better, but waking up pretty early!
Best Moment of the Week? We got good news at my appointment on Monday. So far, despite alot of contractions, everything is looking great. We got back on the 29th for another cervical length check and a check on little miss. She is breech still which explains why I feel her where I do.
Movement? She moves all day long!
Gender? Girl!
What I miss? Being able to do things without getting out of breath.
Symptoms: Tired mostly!
What I'm looking forward to? Our next appointment-going to try to get Logan to be able to go and maybe take the monkey to see her since it is just an ultrasound. He is suddenly very interested in baby sister...especially her wabops, he needs a pacifier intervention.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to remember to drink so much water-especially now that it is in the 90s!
Milestones: Nothing major yet, just trucking along.
Emotions:Just trying to remain positive and take it week by week!
Belly picture: 22 weeks
Until next week =)

Nice Picture!! I love it that Landon is getting interested in his little sister!!
ReplyDeleteI love all those cute dresses you wear...much more comfortable especially in the hot weather! Love - Mom
ReplyDelete