Maternity Clothes? Yep!
Weight Gain? Probably around 7-10 lbs.
Stretch Marks? None yet, but my belly looks shiny-I think that is bad.
Sleep? Sleep, I don't do that anymore! I can fall asleep but wake up constantly and am up for the day now at 530. I think Rusty gets up and wanders around and it wakes me up.
Best Moment of the Week? People complimenting me on my belly-at least I look pregnant and not just fat anymore =).
Movement? She is strong and kicks me CONSTANTLY. She seems to be sleepy in the morning and active alot of the afternoon and right before bed. I generally feel her when I get up in the morning as well.
Gender? Girl!
What I miss? Sleeping in-I can't even blame Landon for this.
Symptoms: My left hip has been killing me lately-I think it is time for a trip to the chiropractor.
Weekly Wisdom: I am starving lately and trying to make smart choices-nuts, fruit, and avocado have been my go to snacks.
Milestones: No big milestones this week.
Emotions:Just trying to remain positive. I am anxious to see what the ultrasound on Monday reveals in terms of what is going on inside of me =).
Belly picture: 21 weeks-I feel like a giant.
Until next week!

Still tiny I see! :) Lots of liquids, fruit juice, etc. Not liking the hip hurting, but they will tell you more if you mention it at your Monday appointment, Chiro might be a good idea for general relaxation, perhaps you and Logan can get a couples massage close by.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad
hmmm - all that kicking is very reminiscent of a baby gymnast! Love - Mom
ReplyDeleteyou look cute!! Glad Logan made it home for the weekend!!
ReplyDelete