Maternity Clothes? Yep, significantly more comfortable with the expanding belly
Weight Gain? I am not sure, but will get weighed at my next appointment.
Stretch Marks? Not yet!
Sleep? I have been sleeping better which is helpful for my mood the rest of the day!
Best Moment of the Week? Nothing terribly special happened this week.
Movement? Yep, I can feel her moving around each day. I would appreciate it if she would move off my bladder at some point in the near future.
Gender? Girl-we are working on names.
What I miss? Beer-which is weird because it wasn't like I ever really drank it before.
Symptoms: Mostly just tired and Braxton Hick's contractions still. Lots of movement as well. Thankfully I am back being able to eat normally for the most part.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to try to take it easy already-if I over do it, I will suffer with discomfort all night long...pregnancy is no joke! Plus, drinking alot of water.
Milestones: Just taking it one day at a time. I am really looking forward to hitting 24 weeks, but that is still pretty far off.
Emotions:The farther I go along, the more my anxiety of Landon's pregnancy creeps in. I am thankful to have good Drs. to monitor this pregnancy, but it doesn't help with the thoughts creeping back from all the scary things with Landon. I go through phases of feeling good and feeling poorly, I am hoping that we find everything is going well at the appointment next week.
Belly picture: 18 weeks
Landon is also doing great. He is a crazy little, well not so little, two year old boy. He has been keeping me busy, which means I don't have a ton of time to sit around and dwell about problems with this pregnancy. He has been loving all the warmer weather lately and completely loves being outside. He would LOVE spending every waking second outside if I would let him. I have started letting him explore the backyard with Rusty as the baby sitter while I can do a few things in the kitchen and check on him every few minutes. Most of the time he is back looking at me through the screen asking me to come out with him ha ha....independence isn't his strong suit!
We are waiting to hear if he gets into the preschool programs two days a week this fall. I called yesterday and he is number one on the wait list currently, so that is encouraging. If he doesn't get in there, he will still go to MDO two days a week, but then I would have to figure out volunteering with the LO and not sure how that would work. Either way, he will be starting MDO two days a week this summer. HE has grown to absolutely love going and I think he will really benefit going two days a week this summer, starting the beginning of June. They do alot of outside play with water tables and sprinklers, plus they still focus on letters, numbers, shapes, etc. and do Landon's favorite thing-ART!
Landon has recently learned to count to ten, now we are working on counting to fifteen. He is at the point of getting to ten and then gets super confused. It often goes like this: ten, sleven (seven and eleven mixed), then back to eight, nine, ten, sleven, eight, nine, ten =). It is pretty cute. Just yesterday he made it to thirteen and then started back to eight, nine, ten ha ha. Very cute. We are also working on colors and letters, but those seem a bit more abstract. He talks my ear off ALL DAY LONG, almost to the point of annoyance occasionally. He baffles me by the things he says. The other day he told our friend who was helping him climb, that he was using his muscles to help climb...smart kid. =). We love him. Logan told me the other night that he wishes Landon would stay this age and size forever. Their relationship has blossomed since Logan got home at the beginning of this month. When Logan is home, I don't matter much unless Landon gets upset that Logan isn't letting him do something =). Then he comes to me to make it seem like Daddy is being a bad guy ha ha.
Until next wee =)!

"Go hotside?" Man, I miss that little dude. As I work on what I want for my future, being able to visit you guys more often is definitely on my list!
ReplyDeleteThere's a great, free app called Water Your Body that helps you make sure you're getting the minimum of what you need in a day and reminds you as the day goes along. Just a heads up!
You are looking good Nicki!! I doubt you will need to worry about gaining too much wieght with Landon around!! I agree with Logan about keeping Landon this age for a long time!!! Enjoy every minute and by the way, there are fun things about every age!! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteSweet, he will keep you slim and trim. :) Tell Logan hello and give the little guy a big squeeze. Love, Dad
ReplyDelete