Our wee little man is 45 weeks old! That means his 1st birthday is in 7 weeks!!! We have had an eventful week with traveling to Colorado on Tuesday! His first flight was pretty good, considering it was 4.5 hours long! We flew on a window which was nice for nursing, but it was hard to have people get up and move when we needed to get up to walk or use the restroom. The one man on the isle was very helpful with helping with our bags putting them in the overhead bin and helping get them down! I am thankful I had so much help from random strangers and the airline employees! They were helpful with me having my arms full! Might have to reconsider how much to take on the plane when we fly to Costa Rica in January!!
Here are some pictures of Landon and I on the plane:
 |
| The first 30 minutes he slept after falling asleep nursing...thank the lord. |
 |
| Us hanging out on the last hour of the flight. |
Other than our busy Tuesday, we have been having fun seeing family and getting adjusted to our new days in a new place. Landon is sleeping decently, but waking up earlier than usual. He seems to be getting up at 6:45, which is about an hour earlier than at home. That means the rest of the day is just a bit off as well. He naps from 9-11 AM and then again from 2-4 PM. He can make it to 7:30, but it is a stretch! He is slowly getting on this time! I am having a tough time as well. 9 PM hits and I am ready for bed! Getting up that early is hard work ha ha. I miss our 8 AM wake ups!!
It snowed on Wednesday and Landon had his first experience with snow! He wasn't too sure what to think, but I think he enjoyed eating it!
 |
| First time in the snow! |
 |
| Gigi throwing snow! |
 |
| Testing how it tastes. |
 |
| Taking a picture before going out in it. |
|
Here is a preview of Landon's birthday invite!!!
Finally, a weekly video of Landon!
Until next week! Merry Christmas =)
No comments:
Post a Comment