We have had a busy week since your Daddy got home last Friday. We went out to eat a couple of times this past weekend, ran errands, took Rusty to the dog park, went to see Daddy for lunch, went to music, and went to the salon to get my hair cut and colored. You have been fantastic this week while we are out.
This week Landon:
- You are still working on crawling. You really can't figure out how to move your arms and legs at the same time. You just drag yourself across the floor to whatever you are hoping to get to. Generally, it is anything electronic or some cord you aren't supposed to get. Perhaps you are going to be an electrical engineer with all your interest in cords! I am constantly chasing you to get you from grabbing the computer cord or the one extension cord that is left on the floor that we can't seem to hide well enough!
- When you are finished with your bath, I say...it's time to get out Buddy and stand up to unplug the drain. Well between that saying and me standing up to unplug the drain, you kick your legs are hard as you possibly can to get in your last splashes before we get out. I usually end up drenched in the process, but it is fun none the less!
- You have become very vocal again in the past week. I am thinking babbling may be coming soon. You seem to go through stages of working on something verbal or something physical. We have had lots of physical milestones lately, so maybe now some verbal things will begin to happen. I am determined to make Dada your first word to make Logan feel less sad about being gone so frequently!
- We went to the park this past weekend and you went on your first swing ride with me. Logan took some pictures-sorry not the best quality! You had a great time. I really need to find a park that has actual baby swings!
- You came with me to get my hair cut yesterday. You were an angel. You hung out with the receptionist the entire time. You two had a great time. She walked you around, showed you all the different things, let you talk and see all the different people, etc. You even took a NAP on her....you don't even do that for me. Too bad I didn't ask her if she would ever consider baby sitting for us. Perhaps the next time we go in...
- You are getting stranger by the day. You come by it naturally, but I was hoping you wouldn't be as weird as your parents. For example, I just caught you chewing/licking the handle on the fireplace. Good thing we don't plan on using that this year.
- Your food eating is coming along very well. We haven't run into anymore foods that you are allergic too...yet. We have continued to give you food from our meals in addition to your purees. You are still enjoying your yogurt. The good news is also you little system seems to have worked itself out and you are much more regular again! Yay for you, boo for me and the cloth diapers ha ha.
![]() |
| New hair |
| A mini Logan in plaid |
![]() |
| The chalk festival |
Until next week =).




I love your new hair! And I love that he's such a happy guy :)
ReplyDeleteI love his yoga moves!! You will have to get him his own mat soon! lol. I can't believe how mobile he is getting!! I can't wait to play with him at Christmas time! Love you!
ReplyDeletePS Your hair is adorable!