Ok so I didn't get this posted yesterday, but I wanted to explain why I will post these on Saturday now instead of Thursdays! I joined Weight Watchers! I have several friends who have had great success on this and while Annie was here she said she was doing it and having some pretty good success if she sticks to the plan! So I joined the online program for 3 months and so far have had pretty good success. In the past two weeks I have lost about 5 pounds. From the last time I updated I was back up 2 pounds on any give day, so when I weighed in when I started I was around 128!
In addition to joining Weight Watchers, I have started a workout routine. I tried the Shred but it just wasn't motivating since it was the same thing everyday! Annie introduced me to some workouts she completes, that are short but VERY intense. So I will be doing those every other day and doing a walk/run with Landon in the stroller on the other days with two days off per week. Now that I am over being sick and we are pretty much done with visitors for a while it will hopefully be easier to at least find 30 minutes to workout each day! Here is to hoping anyway....
Starting Weight: 38w pregnant: 153# /6 wk pp: 126#
Last Week's Weight: 126#
Current Weight: 123#
Starting BMI: 28.0
Last Week's BMI: 23.2
Current BMI: 22.5
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'2" and have a goal weight of 115# (BMI of 21.0), so I have 8 #'s to go.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
Since I haven't done anything I am going to leave this part blank and start fresh here again next week!
Activities & goals for this coming week:
-Stick to my workout plan this week!
-Do abs 5 times a week to help regain the six pack
-Drink Water
-Eat a healthy lunch, not just a small snack
-Meal plan for all dinners
-Do something for myself during the week several times
3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.
Next week at 10 weeks postpartum I plan on posting measurements as well! Just need to get Logan to help me out with this part.
Here are the belly pictures for this week:


No comments:
Post a Comment