Thursday, April 12, 2012

9 Weeks!

Landon is just over 2 months old now! He has changed so much since the first days we brought him home!  He is still just as opinionated and short tempered as ever, even more so I would venture to say.  I am secretly hoping his temperament balances out before he is a toddler because I can't imagine dealing with tantrums of this level! 

Landon is FINALLY getting over his cold.  He still coughs on occasion, still randomly stuffy at night, and still has one goopy eye, but overall he seems to be back to his usual self.

This week has been a bit rough for all of us.  With Logan getting back, Landon's routine has changed a little bit which is already hard to adjust too.  He has been waking up more frequently at night which I imagine is because having another person in the room just changes the environment for him.  We put him in his crib for two nights, but that left me MORE exhausted because instead of just pulling him in bed with me to nurse and putting him back in his bed, I have to get up and walk over to his room, stay awake and put him back down, then make sure he stays asleep once I get back to my room on the monitor! He is such a grunty guy it's hard to tell if he is awake or asleep and when I need to get up before he gets upset and starts crying.   We worry about getting him used to sleeping in his crib with us getting ready to move soon and then having him have to go back to sleeping in his Rock n' Play sleeper when we move.  So we will see what we end up trying.

This past weekend we went car shopping for a bigger car for Landon, Rusty, and the stroller! Landon was a great little trooper and slept the majority of the time we ran errands.  We went to lunch, the mall, the dog park (Landon and I stayed on the outside at the tables), dropped Rusty back off at home, and then went to several car dealerships.  At the last one Landon finally decided he was hungry and put an end to our car looking which was fine since we were trapped by a pushy car salesman ha ha.  We think we have decided on a Ford Explorer. Although I still really like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, they are just a bit out of our price range!

Here are several pictures from the past week: Annie's visit, Easter, Errands, and Landon's 2 month pictures!

2 Months Old!

Practicing Tummy Time...he still gets frustrated!
Landon LOVED his Auntie Annie

His little lips are always cute when sleeping!

I rarely get my picture taken, but here is one with a super fake smile ha ha =)

First Easter-April 8th, 2012

We have lots of big changes coming up! We are most likely moving within the next few months which means our house needs to be prepared to go on the market! Talk about stressful!  I will try to keep up with the weekly blogging, but we will see  how I do!

Also, the Weekly Weigh In posts, will be back this week but on Sunday.  I will explain why on that post =).

No comments:

Post a Comment