Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have been slacking!

Hello,

I decided that while Logan is still at work, sadly, I would update our blog since I don't feel like focusing on school! Since school started I have been one busy lady. Logan I think is enjoying this time apart since he is a big fan of "alone time" as he calls it! I could go without it, but it does make the time we spend together better and more special.

Work, school, and Logan have been keeping me super busy, but I am enjoying it! I still have plenty of time to do my own thing and study while Logan is at work. My classes are going well. I have already written several papers and done little projects, so it is going well. I have several smaller projects occurring over the course of the semester, which I want to do all at once! One project that isn't due until March I have already done more than half of! It actually involved creating another blog-Brokaw Spring 2010. See that little cool link thing was a cool thing I learned in class! This blog will follow my journey through discovering the new idea-Web 2.0! So feel free to read that also! It will eventually have 23 things in it-I just finished thing 9 tonight! The 23 things will be finished by the end of the semester!

Logan has been super busy with work, no big surprise there. It is 8:16 pm and he is still at work. I can only begin to imagine the type of mood he will be in when he gets home! In my time tonight with out him I should have done homework, but the tv was calling my name!

On a happier note-I FINALLY got my jeep back today! It looks pretty. They still need to remove the last part of the clear bra that was on it-but they said I could just call in one day and they would do it while I waited! I am pleased that I got it back today since they are forecasting "SNOW" (which is really never snow) so at least I will feel better driving with my jeep and a car I know! My little toyota was nice, but it felt wonderful driving home in my jeep! I felt like I sat so high-that will take some getting used to. This also means we can stop looking like white trash and take down our Christmas lights ha ha. We needed the jeep back so we could borrow our friends ladder!

Well-we are pretty boring really these days. We will hopefully have more updates soon perhaps with pictures lol.

Love,
Nicki and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment