This week was busy; this seems to be the new norm for us. I guess I can't complain, however I would like that if the month of November would slow down a bit. I should only hope that December goes that fast as well so it will be soon be time to go to Colorado for Christmas to see the families!
I worked mostly days this week, which of course means Logan worked almost every night this week! So in between seeing each other an hour at night and then for a few in the morning we both have been spending alot of time apart from each other!
Tuesday however was one of those special days where we did end up with a day off (or at least a good part of the day off) together! We spent this day running errands, but Logan suggested we go out to breakfast! If anyone knows Logan, he would pick breakfast over PT any day in the mornings he goes to work at 7 am. His friends often times show up for PT and then end up at the Waffle House a short time later. I personally, had never been to the Waffle House so I was pretty surprised when Logan suggested we go to breakfast on Tuesday! We were already out dropping Logan's car off to get it's new tires so it just made sense we try the Waffle House. It was pretty good, these little places seem to be ALL over Clarksville, so we didn't have to drive too far to find one! After breakfast we went to get my oil changed, about 1,000 miles overdue since our trip to Colorado! We had a good day on Tuesday even with just running errands-I guess people appreciate the time you spend with your spouse especially when you don't see them all that often even if you are just doing errands =).
The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. Yesterday, Saturday, Logan ventured to Nashville to Christmas shop for me! Yep, I was pretty impressed. He even has informed me I have presents not on my list ha ha. Let me fill you in on how Logan Christmas shops for me (and other people I am assuming)-Logan made the rule LONG ago-that I will receive one present a year for any holiday that he had to come up with himself. Other than that I MUST tell him exactly what I want-if not I probably won't get anything at all ha ha! SO I was pretty impressed that he came up with some things on his own. I am pretty excited for next weekend when we get to celebrate our Christmas! We also went out to dinner to Olive Garden last night. We love that restaurant, however it seems to be one of the most expensive in Clarksville-oh well at least Logan got to bring home lots of leftovers! We then ventured to Petsmart so we could get our children (the animals) their Christmas presents. Rusty got several toys and a new mat for him kennel. Lola and Sadie got this giant feather toy-however Lola found that in the bonus room as soon as I put it up there and then proceeded to get bright read feathers everywhere! Not to leave out her white on her face was a nice shade of pink! I think we will think twice if giving this toy to her is a good idea!
Well that pretty much sums up our week. I promise we will have more pictures to post next week with Thanksgiving coming, our trip to Nashville, and our Christmas!
Ok off to be productive-cleaning and laundry today.
Love,
Nicki and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment