How Far Along? 38 Weeks
Weight Gain? 25 lbs gained
Stretch Marks? None that I can see anyway.
Best Moment of the Week? Just still being pregnant! This is the most pregnant I have ever been unless she comes out in the next 6 hours which I imagine is unlikely.
Movement? Moslty just random parts coming out the sides of my body.
What
I miss? Sleeping past 6!
Symptoms: Contractions, back pain, leg pain, swelling, GD, peeing all the time!
What
I'm
looking forward
to? Her arrival =).
Updates: Nothing major to update. Everything is pretty much the same as last week. Contractions are becoming crampier and I can feel them in my back. Just waiting for them to get stronger and in a nice pattern..who knows when that will happen as I have been having them for months at this point! Maybe this will be my last pregnancy update!
Landon is doing awesome this week in terms of going back to music and starting preschool! He is such a big boy! He loves going to school and has walked in the last two times without crying at all. We will see how he does next week! We don't really get to find out too much information as we aren't allowed in his classroom and have to drop him off and pick him up from the door. Every morning we have to look at the fish tank and turtle outside his classroom and then we say goodbye and off he goes. Such a big change from MDO even from the summer! I hope he keeps it up!
Belly Picture:
38 weeks:
Until next week!


I loved the way you are marking Landon's first day of school!!! I bet this is the last baby update!!
ReplyDelete