Friday, January 17, 2014

101 Weeks!

The last week was busy as per the usual!

Landon and I are both battling another cold, which hasn't been fun. We still have been going to all our activities since we mostly just sound pretty bad, but feel fine.

Landon did SOO much better in gymnastics this week. We had been talking about listening to his teacher and the difference between gymnastics and the bounce house, even though it is in the same place.  He listened well for the most part and did awesome on the bars and trampoline. His teacher even said he had incredible strength for his age...so that is good. Now, let's hope it continues to go this well!

He did well at MDO this week as well. He did cry a bit when I left because I think he thought I was staying like last week. They said he settled quickly and had a very good day. He even made two art projects. I love that he comes home with art every week!

Landon has been saying some pretty funny phrases lately.  Some of my favorite are: "I need THE help," I love you waba," "Himay stop the train TOO".  His language is really expanding. He can put full sentences together and is starting to put in the correct filler words.

We are in full swing for Elmo party planning! His party is tomorrow at 3:00! Our friend is coming over this morning to help me decorate his Elmo cupcakes and I plan to put up the actual decorations at some point today as well. I think I am saving all the cleaning for tomorrow, at least the kitchen and the floors as that is where most people will be! I am excited, so stay tuned for birthday pictures next week!

Here are the pictures this week:









Here is a movie for the week:


Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment