Friday, November 1, 2013

90 Weeks!













The big event this week was Halloween! Landon dressed as Clark Kent! We had several costume mishaps between the tantrum over the tie and pretty much refusing to wear his glasses except for a few minutes to take some pictures.  We didn't get any smiling pictures, but we did get some cute ones.

We went over to a friends house in our new neighborhood (I knew them before) and we had four little boys all born in February 2012 trick or treating together.  We had Clark Kent, a biker, the Lorax, and Yoda.  Getting all four boys ready, put into the wagon, and asking them all too look at the camera was a bit much to ask! They did really well for their first real time trick or treating. They went to about 6-7 houses. At the second house Landon even knocked on the door. Wyatt really enjoyed getting candy, Landon just enjoyed the knocking on the door. He was having a great time until Logan took him up to the house with the Frankenstein and that scared him.  After that it all went down hill.  We wrapped it up quickly after that and came home and put our little Clark to bed.  Overall, he did great and it was fun to go with all the little boys!

Now, on to Thanksgiving and Christmas =).

Until next week! 

2 comments:

  1. I say Halloween 2013 was a smashing success! I enjoyed all the pictures so thanks for taking them and sharing! 4 little boys in the same neighborhood and same age - Oh My! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon was so darn cute and I loved him in glasses! He looked very intelligent and studious. Hmmm - like someone else I know.

    ReplyDelete