Thursday, March 28, 2013

59 Weeks!

So in the first time of the weekly posts for Landon, I skipped last week! I mostly just forgot it was Thursday and by the time I realized I forgot to post a blog, I just decided to recap this week. 

We spend the week before in Colorado seeing family and it was great.  I think overall, Landon did pretty well even though by the end of the trip he was getting a bit over stimulated.  We did several fun things while in Colorado! We went to the Denver Aquarium with Annie, Mallory, and Farrah, went to the WOW Children's Museum with Gigi, had lunch with Nana, Pop Pop, and Gigi at Red Robin, saw the Easter Bunny, and just hung out with family.  We had a really great time at home and wish our trip hadn't gone as fast!  We are hoping to be able to go back sometime this summer depending on everyone's schedules.  In the mean time, people are more than welcome to come visit us!

Here are some pictures from our week in Denver:


Loved the Easter Bunny!


















Since we got back late Monday, we have just spent the last few days getting settled and back into our routine.  We ended up missing music and our walk this week, but we did run some much needed errands to the store.  Landon was his usual talkative self at the store.  He waved at everyone Walmart and Petsmart the other day, pretty funny.  Waving seems to be his new go to, with an occasional wiggle in there.

Landon's biggest accomplishment this week was being able to tell me what sound a snake makes.  If you ask him he makes a 'ssssssss' sound, while at the same time half spitting.  Pretty cute!

Here are some pictures throughout our week so far!




Someones Daddy got home last night!



Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Until next week =). 

2 comments:

  1. Nice update, sorry I missed getting a picture of all of us, I thought we did get him and I. Will check your other photo account. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you and Landon and my personal favorite past time...bath time!

    I still need to download the bath pictures and Easter egg ones. I will send them to you this week!

    Love Mom/Gigi

    ReplyDelete