Logan has been home for the last week with us, which has been fun but a bit challenging. I think Landon realizes he has a bit of competition with him around. When it is just Landon and I, he is a complete angel, but as soon as Logan gets home he turns into a big crying mess that constantly is vying for my attention. Hopefully he adjusts sooner rather than later.
He has cut TWO teeth this week, so I hope that also makes for a happier baby. His bottom two teeth came through a day a part from each other. They just look like little nubs, but they are coming in more each day!
| Pumpkin Carving |
| Our best attempt at a picture |
| Constantly on the move...making pictures very hard to take |
| Trying to get to Lola. |
This week Landon:
- You are sick with your second cold of the fall season. It seems different than the last one. This one is more in your chest than you nose. I am not sure which is better for you. You often wake up coughing at night, which has made for some rough nights the last week for sleeping.
- You are a master crawler now. You can escape the living room easily and enjoy crawling all over the house. We have caught you by the stairs several times and will eventually need to get a gate for the bottom steps as well. You have also found the dog water bowls, but so far you have only put your hand in it once. So more baby proofing to happen soon!
- You have also started pulling up on literally everything. You don't have great balance yet and it makes it hard to stay up for long periods of times. If I don't stand behind you, you often fall and hit your head. I am looking forward to you having better balance so I don't have to worry about you falling and hurting yourself!
- You love feeding yourself from the table with "real" people food. You have started grabbing the spoon for purees and want to try to do it yourself. You are actually pretty good, but you often gag yourself by sticking the spoon in too far.
- We didn't have music this week because of Hurricane Sandy. So we will have to make that up at some point in the future.
- Your sleep has been awful the past month. You now consistently wake up two times per night. I feel sleep training is in our near future if I can get Logan on board to help. I will need him to help go in for check ins because I can't since you expect to nurse each time you see me.
- You have been waking up earlier and earlier-which I can tell you I am not pleased about. 6 Am was your wake up time today. It doesn't help that you hear Daddy wandering around getting ready to leave. The time change may kill us this next weekend.
Finally, here is the weekly video. Landon has started to DANCE (i.e. bounce up and down) to his music on his toys. I am trying to get a better video, but he kind of does it in this one!





I want some candy corn pjs!
ReplyDelete