Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween to all!

We have had a REALLY slow day-so slow that I even started pulling Christmas decorations out to start putting up in a week or so! For those of you who don't know-Thanksgiving and Christmas will be celebrated in days of each other at the Brokaw house this year (enough said)!

Here are some Halloween Pictures of the family (some just taken on Halloween-not dressed up)

Pumpkins-Logan's is the left, mine is on the right!


This is Rusty on Halloween day posing in his costume!



This is little Lola napping on the climber-she is not much in the Halloween Spirit-we will see how she is for Christmas!
This is Rusty and his final costume posing with the awesome pumpkins outside!
This was post pictures and him decided that he wanted to be bad and pay us back for taking so many of him!


Our one attempt at a Halloween picture!

In other news today-we ran around and got things for Logan for his trip. We also went to the PX (on the army base-kinda like Walmart) and got his only requested Christmas present. If anyone knows me well, I am horrible at keeping surprises from Logan. As with all the other ones, I gave this one away as well. He convinced me to give him his present now and then wrap the box-so that's what I did!

Here is a picture of the little bird helicopter!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Love,
Nicki and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment